Discover our Sea freight capabilities
The handling of ocean shipments is a major mode of the international forwarder. Levant Express offers many varieties in sea freight transportation and we also deliver your cargo to certain cities not having its own sea port. Your cargo may be voluminous requiring a dedicated full container, it may be smaller requiring only a part of the container (see Groupage), or it may consists of different cargo from several suppliers to be combined in a single container. Whatever your business needs, we will accommodate!
Obviously it is used for the overseas movement of goods which are heavy, voluminous and do not require fast voyage. Transit time varies according to the distance between ports, the available maritime routes and vessel operators.
– Case Study #1: A distributor of white appliances must have sufficient stock to sustain sales during any period of the year. The distributor will replenish his stock on a monthly basis by importing cargo by sea due to the size and volume of cargo in order to reduce costs.
– Cast Study #2: An importer has several orders to be shipped from different suppliers in the same country but he does not want to ship each cargo independently. Each cargo will be collected by truck from respective factories to be combined with the remaining goods from other areas. The importer will only receive 1 container including all his orders hence better control and less costs.
- Specialized ocean operation personnel
- FCL & LCL
- Weekly Consolidations
- Door-to-Door Options
- Instant Quotations & Live Sailing Schedule
- Charter services
- Containerized Cargo, special equipment, Break Bulk and Roro
- Preferential rate agreements with major shipping lines
- Dangerous Goods/IMCO Certified Operations
- Comprehensive container stuffing / de-stuffing facilities
- Strong relationships with local Customs and Port Authorities