Discover our Land freight network
Land freight can be local and regional and it is definitely the better choice for short and medium distances. Levant Express offers local distribution from a storage facility to various parts of Lebanon. We also move cargo to overseas locations in the Middle East and Levant countries.
It serves more communities and can go into remote places. It offers door-to-door delivery, it is flexible and in many cases very cost effective. Above all, it accepts small / less-than truckload shipments. Land Freight is more flexible and Cargomaster offers dedicated departures on specific days.
– Case Study #1: A shipment has to move from Beirut to Riyadh (KSA) fast but it is quite heavy. Airfreight is an expensive solution and sea freight requires a minimum of 2 weeks to Dammam port only. The best solution is to ship it by road to Riyadh thru the borders of Syria and Jordan. Transit time is only 6 days and it is delivered directly to the final receiver.
– Cast Study #2: A complete circus must be shipped from Italy to Kuwait but the movement in Open Top containers by sea is too expensive because the height of cargo will exceed container’s top. Thanks to the geographical distance Beirut / Kuwait and to the fewer regulations by road, it is more efficient to ship the cargo to Beirut port by sea and re-forward it by road to Kuwait City.
- Reliable, secure, door to door LTL/FTL
- Road Freight Service within the Middle East
- Transit to the Arab World via Beirut
- Transit Time: 2-10 days depending on destination
- Security & handling up to final destination
- Ability to move oversized & heavy lifts within the Middle East
- A comparable alternative to Air Freight with equivalent or shorter transit times